Process for Application for Membership in NCIAAI
Please review the following steps in the application process for membership in the North Carolina Chapter, IAAI.
1. Review application qualifications/eligibility - Application Acknowledgement
2. Complete the online application. Fields marked * are required. NCIAAI Membership Application
3. Submit the membership application/dues payment by choosing Pay Online to use a credit card OR select Invoice me to pay offline by check.
If an application is denied for membership, membership dues will be refunded minus a $10 administrative fee.
Payment of dues is not prorated and the full amount must be paid prior to final approval of membership (i.e. effective date)
4. Applications are reviewed by the NCIAAI Board of Directors during quarterly meetings. Applications submitted less than 7 calendar days from the scheduled Board Meeting will be reviewed at the NEXT quarterly meeting.
5. Following approval of applications by the Board of Directors, candidates are presented to the general membership in attendance at quarterly business meetings.
6. Upon decision of applications and payment of any outstanding dues, membership notices are generated from the NCIAAI Membership system and applicants are notified on approval or other status of their application.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org