** Attention Members **
Please see the following message from President O'Neal:
As the uncertainty of the Coronavirus increases, be assured that the well-being of our membership is of most importance. I have been in touch today with 1st & 2nd Vice Presidents, Kevin Oliver and Wayne DeLancey, concerning COVID-19. We encourage everyone to please be safe and informed in all aspect of your daily work.
Our discussion today was concerning the Advanced School scheduled for the week of May 4 – 8, 2020 in Burlington. Flyers were mailed out today concerning the school. As of today, we are still about seven weeks out from the start of the conference. We are in hopes that we can have the school without any interruptions. We will assess the situation the first of April and make the decision as to whether we can have the school or not.
All members of the Board of Directors will stay informed on updates relating to the COVD-19 so that when it is time for a decision everyone will be up to speed.
Stay safe to you and your families.
Chief / CFI
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING